Skip to main content

reasons why I love my Stampin' Up demonstrator

I first contacted my Stampin' Up demonstrator in the summer of 2009 because I had to get my hands on the Top Note die.  She also told me that she did monthly classes in her home and invited me to join the fun.  I came not knowing what to expect, and not knowing anyone else in the room, but immediately loved the atmosphere.

Veronica always encourages creativity and loves to see the cards that everyone makes, especially if they are different from the samples that she was teaching that month.  She takes time to teach us how to use tools and work with different techniques, but always wants us to put a personal spin on our creations. She seems more like a motivational coach than a salesperson - she really loves what she does.

And after 3 years I consider Veronica and many of the ladies in class friends.  She knows about me and my family and always wants to know what is new with my baby.  She puts a lot of heart into the Stampin' Up brand and I just wanted to voice my appreciation.  Thank you Veronica!
My finished cards from the August Stampin' Up card class.

Comments