Skip to main content

book of lists - travel and polaroids

I have been trying to do a couple lists every month in my Book of Lists (Smash Book).  There are a lot that are more like journaling and too personal for me to share here.  But a while back I decided to come up with a top 10 travel wish list...just the first 10 that popped into my head.  I thought it was fun so I asked my husband to do the same thing. It was hard for him not to overthink it.
And in the end we had a few in common.  New Zealand, Glacier National Park, and Northern Lights (probably in Alaska) - go big or go home, right?  Time to get started planning a vacation!

Supplies
Book, list prompts, and pen: Smash Book by EK
Letter Stickers: Basic Grey
Washi Tape: Target 

I'm also having lots of fun including some Polariod pictures in my book.  I have the Polaroid z340 instant digital camera.  The prints aren't top notch, but it is so fun to have the instant print that I don't care one bit.  And my daughter is absolutely amazed by it.
Speaking of printing pictures, I have about 6 months of pictures to upload to Costco for printing...

Comments

listgirl said…
I wondered about the print quality of that polaroid camera. Actually looks pretty good! But I'm so used to being in Lightroom, processing and lightening up my photos. I doubt I can be happy with the instant photos unless it was outside with good lighting. Yes, almost every photo on my blog has been post-processed, LOL.
handmade_cass said…
I'll bring it over for our crafternoon and you can test it. :)