Skip to main content

fresh anniversary baking!

I have been pinning on Pinterest for about 6 months now and I don't think that I have actually made any of the projects or recipes that I've seen.  Until today!  A few days ago I found this recipe for soft pretzels with a spicy cheese dip.  They had me at cheese dip.

My girlfriend said she had made these for a party recently and they turned out great.  So I decided we should do some baking on our 7th anniversary.  And I also discovered that our kitchen is much too small for me, my husband, my 1.5 year old helper, and our wiener dog.

But the pretzels turned out so good!!  I followed the recipe exactly, and even bought the special bread flour and a new thermometer to get the water temp right.  My husband would disagree, but there is a lot more success when you follow the important instructions.  He prefers to be more...adventurous.
soft pretzels - recipe from Homemade by Holman
And the finished product was enjoyed by all.

Comments