Skip to main content

sending hedge-hugs for valentine's day

I saw a very punny valentine in the last Paper Source catalog and had to make my own version.  Now I am using the hedgehog stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Forest" set on all my valentine's cards.    And I am squeezing a sentiment about hedge-hugs wherever I can.

This bookmark using the Lawn Fawn hedgehog will be included in a card for a friend that is always reading.
fresh crafts blog: Lawn Fawn hedgehog bookmark
These were the colors I used for inks and Copic markers:
fresh crafts blog: Lawn Fawn hedgehog bookmark supplies
And I made a couple valentine's cards at my last monthly Stampin' Up card class.  I love the new honeycomb embossing folder!
fresh crafts blog: Stampin' Up Valentine's Card
This card also has a bookmark that tucks into the die cut heart pocket on the front.
fresh crafts blog: Stampin' Up Valentine's Card

Comments