Skip to main content

CHA 2013 winter conference by the numbers

Miles traveled: 175.6 (round trip)
Pictures taken: 110
Hours walking: 7
Make and take projects completed: 8
Really, really tired feet: 2

I had so much fun at CHA today but I am exhausted and now I have to pack for vacation.  But before I do I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from today.  Lots more to come on my blog and Craft Critique!
fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Amy Tan

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Amy Tan stitching template

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Tim Holtz Distress Paint demo

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Silhouette display

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Stickles

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Maya Road trims

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 Tissue poms and garland in the Tulip booth

fresh crafts blog: CHA Winter 2013 beach sunset


Comments