Skip to main content

fresh crafts project list

I have so many active craft projects right now!  December is crazy with both my daughter's birthday and Christmas at the end of the month.  So I am trying to get everything done early this year.  These are the things I am currently working on:
  • Quilted crib blanket
  • Decorations for the John Deere tractor birthday party
  • Sewn and embroidered goodie bags for the party
  • A craft project for the kids to make at the party
  • December Daily mini album
  • Christmas cards
I need to have most of these done this month - yikes!  And this doesn't include ongoing crafts like items for fresh crafts Etsy shop, book of lists, cards, and daily crafting with my mini crafter.

Comments

listgirl said…
wow, that's quite ambitious! Hope you enjoy all of it and don't stress out! :)