Skip to main content

"falling for you" card

I had a bunch of stamped and die cut leaves from a new Stampin' Up set.  The stamp set is called Wonderfall and the matching Sizzix die is called Autumn Accents.  
It is the first time I have tried to stamp onto die cut shapes with a red rubber cling stamp (as opposed to a clear stamp) and it certainly has a learning curve.  Not all of the leaf tips and stems line up but I'm getting better.  

And I have been wanting to use a sentiment from the Autumn Kelley Purkey stamp set, so I whipped up this little number today.  As you can see I had a hard time choosing a leaf combo for the card.  The only problem with these die cuts is that they are a bit big for cards.
Supplies:
Stamps - Stampin' Up and Kelly Purkey for Simon Says Stamp
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Ink - Stampin' Up and Color Box
Adhesive - Scor-Tape
Other - Glitter

Comments