Skip to main content

library pockets in my book of lists

Sometime last year I became obsessed with the idea of library pockets for crafting.  I ordered a whole mess of them online (in the standard white/manila combo as well as pink) and they sat on my desk all year waiting for the perfect project.  
Library cards and pockets still in original packaging, waiting for the perfect project.
Turns out they are the perfect way to make a quick addition to my ongoing book of lists.  I only had a few minutes this week so my embellishments are pretty minimal.  Hoping to be struck a flash of genius for decorating more library pockets in this book.
I had a few of the pink embossed hearts all ready to go, and I will be using more of those on a couple Valentine's Day cards in the works.  The embossing die is from Stampin' Up - cuts and embosses with one pass through my Cuttlebug!

  
And I have a new Valentines letterpress plate from Stampin' Up as well that I can't wait to try.  Gotta wait until the next good naptime.

Comments