Skip to main content

It's Official! I'm a real Craft Critique-er.

A few months back when Craft Critique put out a call for reporters I got a rare surge of bravery and submitted a test review for the site.  I was so surprised and excited to hear that they had picked me!  And my first review was just posted here.
The fine print: whenever I link to one of my reviews I have to mention that I was not paid or bribed for my opinion.  


Since my next review will be on Clearsnap's Smooch Spritz I decided to make a card to celebrate.  And I needed something to do while my husband was finishing up our taxes tonight.




On this card I started with the antique text paper that I had sprayed for the review - it has the meanings of girl's names!  Then added a distress flower that I had made with the Smooch Spritz and a McGill scallop punch a while back.  It's topped off with and a Papertrey button and twine.  Purple cardstock from Stampin' Up matted it quite nicely and then I decided to use the "celebrate" sentiment from one of Dawn McVey's Papertrey stamp sets.  The rhinestones are from Kaiser Craft and the best value on the market I might add - 100 adhesive rhinestones for $2.  You can see some of the dimension here:



Now the hardest part for me is figuring out how to mail this puppy.  I am always worried about everything getting smashed, but a padded envelope just seems like overkill.  Any advice?

Comments