Skip to main content

birthday month!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll drag out my birthday celebration as long as possible.  My husband put an end to birthday month last year - too much pressure on him I think.  So this year I got birthday week.  I have a number of friends with March birthdays, so there is still plenty of celebrating.  My mom was kind enough to give me a number of crafty items for my birthday.  I think most of them were picked up while we were on the quilt run a few weeks back.




Of course...Frank wanted to get in on the picture taking.




And speaking of that quilt run, I had picked up a Mother Goose panel to make a book for an upcoming one-year birthday party.  In typical fashion I got all of the supplies but waited to start the project until the morning of the party.  I was proud that a few times I ripped out a couple seams and went back to make sure they were straight - something I never would have done a year ago.  It turned out far from perfect, but was absolutely made with love.


Comments

Debbie said…
Loved your review on the Rowenta iron. I have a non-travel one and I've loved it for years.
I also love to quilt, stamp, paint, scrapbook and read.
I thought I was reading about me when I saw that you are a 'collector' of crafty items. I do the same thing. I buy so many things and don't use them as much as I should. It's still fun to try them out though.
Have a great day! Love your blog and crafty items too!

Debbie Reaves
www.bzstampr.blogspot.com