Skip to main content

weekly recap: Papertrey, Hero Arts, & Copics!


For some reason I had a bit more time than usual for crafting this week. It was awesome! I always forget that I should set aside time when I get home from work - another goal to work towards. But on to the projects...

I got my Color Cubbie in the mail and had so much fun filling it up. All of my scrapbooking pens had started to take over one of my office drawers, and the Copics were overflowing for the case I had for them on my desktop. The perfect solution:

I didn't even think I would have enough to fill in each of the cubbies! Just goes to show that I should start using all of the supplies I buy. Speaking of which - still haven't tried the Copic airbrushing can sitting next to the Color Cubbie. Once I had that all organized I wanted to use my Copics on that fabulous doughnut stamp from Hero Arts that I mentioned earlier. Also ended up using some Distress Stickles for the frosting.

And since I found myself with so much extra time this week, I dug out all of the Papertrey goodies that I ordered last time and put them in their storage cases. I couldn't wait to try out both the "In Bloom" and "Say It With Style" sets. It took a few tries to find an ink that would work with all of the fine lines on the flower stamp - ended up with Brilliance pigment ink. This card uses Papertrey cardstock (with the exception of the green), ribbon, button, twine, and stamps. The pink color of cardstock, button, and ribbon is called Melon Berry - I love it!

Comments