Skip to main content

baby card & crepe paper obsession


My obsession with using party store crepe paper continues! At less than $1 for about 100 feet - you can afford to play around and perfect your technique. I needed to send a congratulations card to my good friend who just had her baby girl. And I figured I would keep up my valentine's trend....and it was still sitting out on my desk. This card also uses two Memory Box stamps, Copic markers, Marvey Uchida circle punch, and Tsukineko inks (Memento and Brilliance).

I had a chance to get to a few local craft stores this weekend and found some great new items that have come out recently. My favorite is this doughnut stamp from Hero Arts! Anyone who knows me knows that doughnuts are always on my mind. I had to have it and can't wait to play with colors on the frosting and sprinkles.

Comments