Skip to main content

fresh distress tags


I went to the CHA Craft Super Show back in January and had so much fun! A couple of the booths made some fabulous make-n-takes using Avery manila tags (like Mr. Tim Holtz does). I was inspired to make some - and figured it would be great to have some extra on hand to attach to a card or scrapbook page when I'm short on time. I picked up a pack of 100 at the office supply store for about $5.

I just made the one on the left using a Tim Holtz script stamp and distress inks, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Stickles lavender glitter, Copic purple markers, Papertrey button, the pom pom flowers I described here, and a scrap of ribbon. The middle and right ones were started at the CHA Craft Show and I brought them home and changed them up and embellished a bit. Both used the distress inks, and I even hunted down that ruler stamp afterwards because I fell in love with it.


And last night I decided I had to make a change in my Copic storage situation. I have outgrown the 36 marker case by 7 markers....so why not give myself a lot of room to grow? I ordered this handmade wood case that I've seen featured on both Dawn McVey and Jennifer McGuire's blogs. I'll let you know how much I love it once it gets here!

Comments