Skip to main content

lawn fawn "you're just my type" Valentine's Day cards

The minute I saw a sneak peek of the Lawn Fawn "you're just my type" stamp set I knew I had to have it! I have a thing for vintage typewriters, so these images spoke to me.
fresh crafts blog: Lawn Fawn "you're just my type" Valentine's
I got to work making some Valentine's Day cards to send to friends and family after seeing this inspiration card. I love how the designer used patterned paper for wallpaper!
fresh crafts blog: Lawn Fawn "you're just my type" coloring with Copic markers
I have also been using Lawn Fawn's "jet black" ink that works with Copic alcohol markers. I think it gives a darker and more crisp impression than Memento ink, but it still doesn't look as good as Versafine black ink (which is not Copic friendly).
fresh crafts blog: USPS "Made of Hearts" forever stamps
Can we take a minute to appreciate these new "Made of Hearts" USPS forever stamps that are giving me all the heart eyes?!

Comments