Skip to main content

distress stain disappointment

In preparation for my Christmas cards this year I bought my supplies early.  The fantastic idea I have in my head is going to take a while to execute.  As part of the project I bought 6 Distress Stains  (from Tim Holtz/Ranger).  I haven't had as much luck with them as I thought I would for blending colors easily and quickly.  
fresh crafts blog: distress stain disappointment
And when I opened a few of them they were already leaking, before I even used the dauber.  
fresh crafts blog: distress stain disappointment

I have to admit that I'm disappointed.  Has anyone else had the leaking problem? I've had purple fingers for a week.

Comments

Emily Leiphart said…
Yikes! I don't own any distress stains but I would certainly contact the store or Ranger themselves to inquire. I don't think they should be leaking and I hope they'll replace them for you!