Skip to main content

smash book sob story

I knew that I would have to do it.  But it was still a sad day when I had to cut out a bunch of pages from my EK Smash Book because it was getting too thick.  I have been working on my Book of Lists for over a year but only have half the pages filled out in my Smash Book.  Unfortunately I was having some major trouble turning the pages.  I was disappointed because I am a pretty "flat" crafter - I usually don't use much dimension.  And I was especially careful in this book because the binding was so small to begin with, but there is no way I could have filled up every page and then still been able to turn the pages.  Maybe EK will make the coil bindings a bit bigger in the next version.
And I have a couple new lists to add to the book - the tags aren't attached yet.
Did anyone else have the same problem with their Smash Book getting too thick?

Comments

listgirl said…
Yes! I discovered this after just putting a few pages together! What a disastrous product! And so dumb! You would think they would have tested this out before bringing the product to market. Unacceptable! All my friends said the same thing. Now I make my own books because these SMASH books are useless.
handmade_cass said…
I cut out 7 pages and I know that I'll probably have to do another 10-15 before I can finish the book. So silly...Especially because I like the printed pages. It's hard to decide what to cut!