Skip to main content

fresh crafts shop - confetti business cards

I have been loving all the packaging and branding ideas I see on Pinterest lately.  I got inspired this weekend to make some confetti business cards for my fresh crafts etsy shop, similar to some that you can see in my pins here.
fresh crafts - confetti business cards
For these ones I used small glassine bags, my Crop-A-Dile and a standard hole punch, an Anthropologie catalog for confetti, tiny attacher (Tim Holtz), red StazOn ink, and my custom rubber stamp with shop info.
fresh crafts - confetti business cards
I can already tell that I need brighter colors for the confetti, so I'll be saving some paper scraps for future cards.  Maybe some sequins too!  I also added some Peppermint Divine Twine to finish off this batch.

Comments

listgirl said…
Really cool idea, I love it! When I made the Christmas papercrafting kits last year, I stamped on the glassine envelopes with dye ink and it took forever to dry and I wasn't totally sure if they would still rub off or not. The Staz-On is a good idea. I only have it in black though, LOL.
handmade_cass said…
The StazOn worked great! It dried in about a minute and didn't smudge on the one I tested. I have the ink in green, red, and brown if you ever want to borrow.
Waseem said…
Like the idea and the post..i wish to do same with Order Business Cards when i get it.