Skip to main content

wrapped leather bracelets

I think I have talked about my family's tradition for Saturday crafting in the past...and last weekend was no exception.  My aunt and cousin organized an afternoon of bracelet making and my mom was kind enough to distract my sweet baby while I made one too.  So happy with the way it turned out and grateful to my cousin for helping me get it finished quickly.
wrapped leather bracelet - cherry quartz beads
The supplies for these bracelets are so simple: leather cord (about 4 feet for a double wrap), beads (I used cherry quartz), a button, sturdy thread and a needle.  There are some really great instructions with step-by-step pictures here.
wrapped leather bracelet - cherry quartz beads
And if you want to see all the bracelets that my family made you can check them out here on Pinterest.

Comments

Julie Coleman said…
Those are awesome...I love yours!
listgirl said…
Love this! I have leather cords but not beads. Hmm, like I need another hobby, LOL!