Skip to main content

fresh book of lists

I have to give a shout out to Listgirl for this one.  She is doing "30 Day of Lists" for September and I loved the idea.  However, I quickly realized I would fall behind after the second day.  So I am doing a book of lists that I update whenever I have a chance.  And like Listgirl, I am using a Smash Book which is so much fun I can't even handle it.
The whole idea of a Smash Book (from EK Success) is to capture memories and get things into the book without too much thought or effort.  But being the Type A that I am.... I agonized over my opening page for about 2 hours.  It is still pretty bare and I'll keep adding to it I'm sure.
Second list I did was about things I miss during a power outage, since all of San Diego went dark on Dan's birthday last week.  You can see I did a bit of story telling - so it's more like a journal than just a list.
I was so excited to pull out my Hambly washi tape that I have been hoarding for a few months (and a few other new supplies).  And I plan to get pictures in the book as much as I can since I haven't been scrapbooking this year.
List of future lists! Washi tape from Hambly and Tim Holtz, the awesome pen that comes with the Smash Book, and my hand dandy date stamper from Staples.
I am keeping track of the prompts that I like from Listgirl's blog and adding a few of my own.  As I have time, then I can pick and choose which one to work on from my list.  Hope I can stick with it long enough to fill up the book!

Comments

listgirl said…
Aww yay! I'm so excited you're doing this! I love washi tape as well. I have tried not to hoard too much. So exciting that you get to use some supplies that you've been hoarding. :)
handmade_cass said…
If I made a list of things that I hoard, paper crating supplies are at the top.