Skip to main content

fresh lotus card




It was one of the first hot days this summer.  And how did I spend it?  Inside working on crafts of course...for at least a couple hours.  We did just get back from an awesome Greek feast out on the restaurant's patio.  The weather is perfect for outdoor dinners.  But back to the important stuff.

I took a class this week where I got to play with Copic markers again and it got me all excited to start another project with my improved techniques.  I have been dying to use this lotus flower stamp (from Savvy Stamps) that I found when exploring a new scrapbook store last month.  And also used some Papertrey card stock and ribbon for the first time.  You can also see the Copic color chart that I am slowly filling in.  The Sketch markers are really hard to find around me - everyone else is using the Ciao and Original versions.

Products used: Papertrey Ink card stock and ribbon, Copic markers, Memento and Brilliance inks, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and tool, Memory Box sentiment stamp, and Fiskars Apron Lace edge punch.





Comments

Jana said…
Lovely card! Aren't Copics fun?