Skip to main content

fresh album


It's been too long!  And I have been dying to finish this album.  Not just to post the pictures, but because I have been planning all of the special pieces of the album for months!  Still not 100% finished but here it is:


I used a big sheet of paper from Paper Source for the covers.  It took two tries to adhere it, but the spray adhesive from 3M did the trick.  I haven't had much luck when trying to use the acid free version of Mod Podge.  And it was a lot more work than I planned on in order to cut out around the scallop edges of the covers...but worth it I think.  Also used some Thickers for the title, red crystals, and gold stickles to enhance some grungeboard swirls.

I started planning the album way back in January when I saw these new covers and page protectors from Zutter at CHA.  Love them!  And all the pieces finally came together.

Comments