Skip to main content

rainbow unicorn valentine

I came across an old mini card I had stuck in my daughter's lunch box years ago. She had it stashed in a drawer in her dresser. And almost four years later, it's still one of my favorite coloring projects. I was still thinking about that rainbow maned unicorn (alicorn?) when I only had an hour to make a valentine card for a friend.
fresh crafts blog: MFT Friendly Unicorns
Supplies:
ink - Ranger Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Peacock Feathers) and Lawn Fawn Premium Ink Pad (Jet Black)
stamps and dies - My Favorite Things (Friendly Unicorns)
markers - Arteza Everblend Markers
cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest (Solar White)
blending brushes - Picket Fence Studios (Life Changing Blender Brushes)
other - Studio Calico Shine Spray

Comments