Skip to main content

distressed halloween tags

I pre-ordered two of the new Tim Holtz Halloween stamp sets (Specimens CMS410 and Anatomy Chart CMS411) from my local store as soon as I saw them previewed. Unfortunately, because of covid-19 there were multiple supply and shipping delays. But I got a happy message from the shop owner to let me know they arrived the day before Halloween (two months later!).

fresh crafts blog: distressed halloween tags
My kids and I got busy right away making spooky tags for some treat bags. There is absolutely nothing more satisfying than using ultra detailed red rubber stamps with Versafine ink. I love these anatomical drawings!
fresh crafts blog: Tim Holtz Anatomy Chart stamps
2020 was the year of candy deliveries to friends' doorsteps and scavenger hunts at home instead of trick or treating.
fresh crafts blog: Tim Holtz Halloween Tags
Supplies:
ink - Versafine (Black) and Ranger Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
stamps - Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection (Anatomy Chart)
cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest (Natural White)
blending brushes - Picket Fence Studios (Life Changing Blender Brushes)

Comments