Skip to main content

fresh crafts planner update

I am having so much fun this year writing down all of my daily highlights in a Heidi Swapp planner. I wish I had started doing this sooner, because I stopped scrapbooking as soon as my kids were born and those first few years had a lot of milestones I would have liked to remember. Better late than never!
fresh crafts blog: Pipsticks stickers for planners
The stickers above were from my February 2017 Pipsticks subscription. Perfect timing for my annual houseplant purchase.
fresh crafts blog: coloring in my planner
I have also used my planner as a place to color. I stamped the "large cottage" flowers from Paper Source and used Prismacolor colored pencils to try out some blending. I ended up liking the colors in the tiny blue one in the corner best, so I will have to try it out again.
fresh crafts blog: Pipsticks stickers for planners
The gold coffee cup sticker is from Pipsticks (intro pack). And the tiny heart is an old wood mount from Memory Box Stamps.
fresh crafts blog: Pipsticks stickers for planners
These animal stickers from Pipsticks (February 2017 subscription) reminded me of the raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy. I am trying to keep my planner pretty flat, but I like to tape in little odds and ends that make me happy.

I have been documenting the books I'm reading and movies I'm watching. Also noting fabulous food, fun outings, epic tantrums that my kids throw, and any other tidbits I may want to remember a few years down the road. I am loving the process so much I already started researching planners for next year. I ruled out Erin Condren's Life Planner because of the price and some printing flaws. There are two options at Michael's that look promising: Recollections spiral daily planner or MAMBI happy planner.

Comments