Skip to main content

tags for Valentine's Day

I had the best of intentions when it came to putting together a little Christmas package of crafty love for a friend, but I was late. Really late. Sorry Christine! So I changed themes and made her some tags for Valentine's Day instead. 
fresh crafts: tags for Valentine's Day
Supplies:
Embroidery Kit: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts "Capture" kit
Washi Tape: We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Envelope Sentiments", Lawn Fawn "Critters in the Forest" & "Bee Mine", Avery Elle "Party Animal"
Twine: Peppermint Divine Twine from Whisker Graphics
Tag Die: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Hero Arts Neon, Hero Hues Chalk
Markers & Pens: Stampin' Up Stampin' Write markers (heart ombre), Copic (fox), Sakura Glaze 
Cardstock: assorted scraps

Comments

listgirl said…
These are just so cute! I love them so. They are worth the wait!
handmade_cass said…
So glad you like them! I had to do something special for my "crafternoon" buddy. Someday we'll meet up for another one. :)