Skip to main content

craft critique reviews

Although I haven't had much time for card making and stamping since we moved earlier this year, I have been keeping up with my reviews over at Craft Critique.  Here is a quick recap on what I have tested out this year.  Let me know if you have tried any of these and/or have helpful tips.

Kinkajou Bottle Cutter
fresh crafts | Kinkajou Bottle Cutter

Close To My Heart | Inks and Muslin Bags
fresh crafts | Close to my Heart Inks and Muslin Bags

Martha Stewart Crafts for Kids Book
fresh crafts | Martha Stewart Crafts for Kids Book

Close To My Heart | Micro-Tip Nonstick Scissors
fresh crafts | Close To My Heart Micro-Tip Scissors

Folk Art Chunky Glitter Acrylic Paint
fresh crafts | Folk Art Chunky Glitter Paint

More reviews are written and will be published soon. Happy holiday crafting season!

Comments