Skip to main content

john deere party treat bags

I am getting so excited for my daughter's birthday next weekend!  I finished up the treat bags for all the kids in record time.  
fresh crafts blog: john deere party bags
It probably helped that I had borrowed my cousin's awesome Janome Memory Craft 6600 sewing machine that also happens to embroider names.  So each mini party guest is taking home a personalized treat bag.
fresh crafts blog: Janome Memory Craft 6600
Only downside is that I just had to tell my husband I am going to have a very expensive item on my wish list next year.  I love my vintage Elna sewing machine, but there is a lot to be said for a computerized one that does a lot of the work for you.  

Comments

listgirl said…
Wow, personalized embroidered treat bags are awesome! Ready to party!