Skip to main content

free time!

When presented with free time for crafting I often get overwhelmed (by the mess in my crafting area) and don't get much done.  But today my husband took the baby to the zoo and I was very productive.


First things first, I had to add some new products to the Fresh Crafts etsy shop.  I'm slowly but surely adding some of the packaging that I really love.  
It sure does take a long time to get decent pictures for the shop.  I'm considering getting a small light box so I don't have to rely on the sun.  Then I could stay up all night listing items...


After the shop update I had a little bit more time to make a card for my mother-in-law who has been having a rough couple weeks.  Hope this frilly card lifts her spirits.  And pulling everything together for it reminded me how easy it is when you have a matching collection - like the collection packs from Basic Grey.


Supplies:
cardstock: Stardream, Basic Grey (Oh Baby Girl! collection)
alphabet stickers: Basic Grey (Oh Baby Girl! collection)
tulle ribbon

Comments

listgirl said…
Ooo those neon tiny tags turned out awesome! Neon is so in right now!
handmade_cass said…
Thank you! I am making a mini book with them right now. :)