Skip to main content

fresh sewing project - chenille from flannel

I am so happy to be sewing again!  My mom helped me out by playing with my little one on Saturday and it gave me a few solid hours to start and finish a sewing project.  Look for a much longer and more detailed review on Craft Critique next month.  Topic is the Olfa Chenille Cutter tool.

I had lots of fun making this little baby blankie and I think she likes it too!  It has a few different flannel prints (including a pink plaid John Deere), as well as two chenille panels with different textures, and yellow eyelet trim.

** 7/6/2011 UPDATE**

Comments

listgirl said…
Oh yay! I didn't know you're still writing reviews for Craft Critique. I'll be sure to look for your post!
handmade_cass said…
Thanks! I just got back intro it a month ago and have a few reviews written up so far, but no publish dates yet. Will post links when that happens. Also working on American Crafts adhesives and Letraset aqua markers right now. Fun!