Skip to main content

simon says stencil it challenge

I've been participating in the weekly challenges from Simon Says Stamp as a way to force me to finish some projects. And it is actually really fun! The challenges don't have stringent requirements and I have all the supplies on hand. No excuses!
fresh crafts: stencil it challenge
Instead of a card this week I decided to make a gift tag for the stencil challenge. It turned out too matchy-matchy in the end...but it's finished. I'm hoping this forced creativity will rub off so I can finish some other projects around the house.
fresh crafts: stencil it challenge
Supplies:
Stencil - Simon Says Stamp
Embossing Paste - Viva
Mist - Studio Calico
Tag Punch - Stampin' Up
Crochet Thread - Aunt Lydia's

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
super cute, luv the stenciled background....awesome! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*
Melissa Bove said…
Beautiful tag! Love the pretty background and wonderful design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa