Skip to main content

neon ink and masking

I have a few YouTube channels that I watch every week. One my favorites is Laura Bassen, and her masked card this week had me so inspired! I pulled out an older Avery Elle set that I had not used yet for the "anything goes" challenge at Simon Says. Love the sentiments in this Modern Leaves set! 
fresh crafts: neon ink and masking
Just wish I could find a better white ink. I have tried a number of them and they never turn out to be opaque on dark card stock. Suggestions?

Supplies:
Stamps - Avery Elle
Ink - Memento | Hero Arts | Brilliance
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
sooo pretty, thanks for the inspiration...I need to create something with the masking technique too...you rock! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*