Skip to main content

"a bunch of thanks" gift for preschool teacher

The XYZ challenge from Simon Says this week made me think of a gift for my daughter's preschool teacher. I knew that I wanted to make something super practical and not knick knacky. A set of thank you cards seemed perfect because I know she uses them throughout the school year. 
I made sure there was a yellow one in there just because of the challenge! And I will package them up in a little gift bag with some apple stamps and a bow.

Supplies:
Embossing folders - Provo Craft
Die - Memory Box
Stamps - Hero Arts
Bow punch - Stampin' Up
Cards & cardstock - Michael's 

Comments

Suzanne C said…
Sweet Thank You sets and love the pop of yellow! The teacher will love having these! Thanks for playing along with us in the "X,Y,C" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!