Skip to main content

glitter wreath birthday card

This was another card that I spent a crazy amount of time on, because it was for a crafty friend's birthday and I had new stamps to play with.
I have had these two step floral stamps for a while but this was my first time trying them. They are red rubber cling stamps and a little bit difficult to line up perfectly.
Supplies:
Stamps - Stampin' Up | Paper Source
Ink - Stampin' Up | Hero Arts
Twine - Papertrey Ink
Jumbo glitter - Tree House Studio

Comments

Lin said…
I'm especially fond of wreath cards, and I love your sweet twine bow you added to this one! I'm sure your friend will love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Jo Nevill said…
Love your card, love your wreath of beautiful flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x