Skip to main content

fresh christmas card

Well, the great Christmas card debate was never really resolved.  I waited too long and had to make a very simplified version of a homemade card because I ran out of the Shutterfly picture cards (which turned out really nice!).


There were a few exceptions.  I had about an hour last weekend to work on cards and I made up this beauty.  
My Copic markers were feeling neglected and I have been wanting to use this matryoshka nativity stamp for almost a year.  I am really happy with the card!  Unfortunately I only had time to make one.  I also started taking a picture of the colors I am using if I want to reference later.  
AND I got to use my new Janome mini.  I love this fun little machine for paper crafts.  Please excuse the serious mess behind it.  No time for cleaning - only making a mess then leaving the room.
I may be taking a break for a while while we celebrate my daughter's birthday and visit with the in-laws.  Happy Christmas to all!


Supplies
Cardstock: Neenah, Wausau
Stamp: Stampendous
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic Sketch
Button: Papertrey Ink
Twine: Divine Twine
Other: fabric scrap

Comments

Emily Leiphart said…
This card is adorable, Cassandra! I love how you stitched the pretty fabric in ruffles along the bottom. Happy holidays to you!