Skip to main content

fresh crafting injury

Watch out, they bite!  The new Martha Stewart Paper Tapes are dangerous.  Turns out I really should have looked at the packaging better before I started to open it.  They come in a pretty little box with an awesome feature - a cutting blade.  But in my haste to rip it open I sliced open my finger and couldn't figure out why.  Now I know why boxes like this have silly warnings that say "blade is sharp".  For people like me, apparently.  
I am in love with these tapes!  They were really inexpensive for the quantity and they will be perfect on my glassine envelopes for Christmas cards.

Pretty sure I should stop buying these paper washi tapes now.  Or at least get a few rolls used up...

Comments

Emily Leiphart said…
Ouch, I hope your cut wasn't too bad. I always catch myself on aluminum foil boxes. :( That's a nice hault of tapes! I can't wait to see what you do with them.