Skip to main content

simon says challenge - anything goes

I loved the challenge this week because I could try out a few new products and techniques that I haven't experimented with before.
fresh crafts blog: anything goes tag
I created a tag that I can't wait to add to a random happy mail package for a friend.
fresh crafts blog: anything goes tag
After digging through my supplies I found some things that I wanted to try for the first time (like this Any Tangerine stamp set and the translucent embossing paste). 
fresh crafts blog: anything goes tag
Supplies:
stamp set - Amy Tangerine by American Crafts
embossing paste - Dreamweaver
stencil - Heidi Swapp
sequins - Avery Elle
ink - Stampin' Up
manila tag
ribbon

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
so sweet, this tag is precious...luv the colors too! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*