Skip to main content

oh deer

What do you give the guy that has been married to you for 10 years? A handmade card of course! I had to think of something extra special for my husband on our anniversary, since he has seen it all.
fresh crafts blog: oh deer
A gold stag and some watercolor did the trick I think. And the sentiment inside says, "Oh deer, I love you!" followed by some other mushy stuff. I'm entering this in the Simon Says Monday Challenge and choosing the topic "wonderful watercolor" from a couple weeks back, and the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "wrap it up" because it is a tag.

Supplies:
die - Savvy
tag - Avery
watercolors - Prang
metallic cardstock - Stardream
card base - Michael's

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
luv this, amazing background on the tag and the deer are sooo trendy now, thanks for the inspiration! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

stop by my blog and comment for a chance at winning my giveaway for world kindness day
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-best-day-ever.html

sparkle & shine *~*
Michelle said…
This is a wonderful tag! I love the gold. I also love that you've created it for your honey. It's wonderful that you've shared your art with someone who loves you. I'm sure that he loved it. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle