Skip to main content

peaceful sleeping fox

I just got the new Hero Arts Sleeping Fox stamp, and I am pretty excited about it. I fell in love with it and had to have it. But then I didn't know what to do with it once I got home. Does that happen to anyone else? After seeing the Hero Arts Holiday Card Challenge I forced myself to make something. Anything.
fresh crafts blog: peaceful sleeping fox
I had seen a series of white monochromatic Christmas cards that I really liked, so I used that as my starting point. One Christmas card done. Check that off the list!
fresh crafts blog: peaceful sleeping fox
Supplies:
cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Limba Wood Grain, Stardream
stamp - Lia Griffith by Hero Arts
ink - Stampin' Up
letter stickers - Basic Grey
glitter - Stickles, Wink of Stella Brush
paper doily
vintage dictionary paper

Comments

~amy~ said…
awwwww....totally sweet...love that fox too!
Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!