Skip to main content

manly thank you cards

My husband needed to send a few thank you cards and he requested something a little less cutesy than the last one I made.
fresh crafts: manly thank you cards
I have had this starry background stamp from Hero Arts for a long time and was so excited to use it! I did some ombre stamping with Stampin' Up ink and love the results. And I also managed to mess up the embossing on the second card so I had to add another layer. I even tried using the EK powder tool this time. Embossing gets me every time...

Supplies:
stamps - Basic Grey by Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn, Stampin' Up
dies - Lawn Fawn
ink - Stampin' Up
patterned paper - Memory Box, Webster's Pages
embossing powder - Stampendous
powder tool - EK Success
markers - Copic

Comments

Maura said…
Love your outdoor theme, and how you worked with your mistakes and kept going! Thanks for joining the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!
Melissa Bove said…
Adorable cards! Love the cute scene you created!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa