Skip to main content

"love that technique" challenge

I made two cards this weekend that qualify for Simon Says Monday Challenge this week - Love That Technique. I needed a card for a friend that just found out she is having a baby girl. For that one I used the fussy cutting technique to cut out a dress from another part of that patterned paper.
fresh crafts blog - love that technique
Supplies:
patterned paper - Amy Tangerine, Memory Box
mini clothespins
twine

And I also needed a birthday card, but wanted to use this "hola" stamp from an older Studio Calico set. I flipped that clear stamp over and used the back to stamp solid circles on the card - love that technique!
fresh crafts blog - love that technique
Supplies:
stamps - Studio Calico
ink - Stampin' Up
glitter - Wink of Stella
vellum
patterned card base - Michael's

Comments