Skip to main content

some new crafty treats

I have been really good about not buying too many extra crafty things this year...but June was the exception.  I had to do my last Hambly order, and then I needed a few things from Papertrey this month (I am madly in love with the hexagons), and lastly a new color obsession from Stampin' Up.  


I go to a monthly card making class put on by my Stampin' Up demonstrator and our projects last month used the Calypso Coral color.  Coral happens to be my favorite at the moment - I usually have a new favorite color every other year.  So I had to get this:
Calypso Coral card stock and {new style} stamp pad, Tangerine Tango ribbon, Champagne shimmer mist, and chevron embossing folder.  
Then I got a surprise from Christine (aka Listgirl).  This date stamp from Dear Lizzy (by American Crafts) has been on my wish list since I started my Book of Lists.  Thank you!

Comments

listgirl said…
Yay, you're welcome! I saw more new Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine, and Studio Calico rolling date stamps coming out for the fall. Sigh, I think I need them all, LOL. See you Sunday with the PTI goodies!
handmade_cass said…
I saw all those date stamps too, and I know I need at least two of them....