Skip to main content

picnic party for grammy's 100th birthday

My husband's grandma turned 100 last week - amazing right?!  The fact that she is still healthy and happy is pretty incredible.  So we packed up and went to Florida for a week to help her celebrate.  My mother and sister in law are both very crafty and had big ideas for the party - see this pinterest board for inspiration.


I volunteered to make some birthday banners and bring some berry baskets for take home treats.
My sister in law tied tulle around each place setting and they looked so nice!

The lighting was terrible, but wanted to get the whole birthday banner effect.  See below for detail.

Each letter had some ants "crawling" along to fit with the picnic theme.  And the letters are strung on twine.

I made this pennant banner with fabric and seam binding - really easy.  Planning a future tutorial.

And the fruit salad was just one of the delicious things my sister cooked up...yum!  
I am hoping to get more pictures from my family posted soon.  It was a great party!

Comments