Skip to main content

december daily mini album kit

It may be a little preemptive, but I wanted to put this out there so I have some accountability.  I am going to make a December Daily album this year.  There - I said it.  And I just finished putting together the kit for it so I'm pretty excited to get started.  I'm planning to have all the pages filled out ahead of time, so I just need to add photos and captions throughout the month.

I got really inspired after seeing this video about creating a kit for a mini album.  The kit keeps me from staring at the wall and thinking about all the other bits and pieces I could be looking for.  When I first saw the album she used I thought that it looked like a mini Project Life, which is something I've been wanting to try.  Then I was at my favorite store last week and they had the album.  That sealed the deal!
fresh crafts December Daily mini album kit
Supplies:

Thickers Alphabet Stickers - Amy Tangerine for American Crafts
Mix & Match 6x8 Album - Simple Stories
Sn@p! Pocket Pages Multi-Pack Refill - Simple Stories
3x4 Sn@p! Cards (Snappy Thoughts & Snappy Days) - Simple Stories
Peace, Love & Joy Clear Stamp Set - Papertrey Ink
It's A Date Wood Stamps - Stampin' Up
12x12 Christmas Paper and Velum - Dear Lizzy for American Crafts
Handmade Holiday Craft Kit - a gift from my friend Christine (aka Listgirl)

Comments

listgirl said…
Ooo I need to check out that video and be inspired too! Although, I don't do December Daily, ha ha. Not my thing. But that doesn't mean I don't admire all the holiday crafting supplies, because I do! Can't wait to see your album. See you soon for Crafternoon II!