Skip to main content

fresh valentine's flowers

I have been thinking about what kind of flowers to give my mom for the last few weeks. And I was sure that I was going to do something with blue hydrangeas, but it all changed when I saw these pinky-orange roses.
I think the arrangement turned out pretty good for an amateur, but next time I'm going to try using some flower foam in the bottom to keep the stems from going all over the place.


And the reason I had hydrangeas on the brain...I finally found the batik that looks like a blue hydrangea (top row, third from left).  I got the top row selections at Rosie's Calico Cupboard and the bottom row were all Christmas gifts from my sweet mother-in-law.
I have a throw pillow from my husband's grandma that has one tiny piece I have been trying to match for a while. Now that I have it I'll have to come up with an awesome project.

Comments