Skip to main content

crafty recap

It's been too long!   While I was off having a baby I managed to squeeze in a couple crafty projects.  I'll do a quick recap and then hopefully stay on top of more regular updates.  I have lots more planned for this year - quilts, scrapbooks, mini books, cards, baby clothes, applique, and the list could go on and on.

From the baby shower...
 A whole mess of onesies before they were decorated.  We had a table set up with iron-on transfers, fabric markers and paints for everyone to decorate.  Then I got to pick the winner!

I made a felt goodie bag for everyone to load up candy from the candy bar on their way out.  The batik fabric leaves are die cut from the Tim Holtz sizzix die.

Yay for the candy bar!  I still have leftover candy corn three months later... 

Thank you notes for a co-worker that was having a baby...
 I got a set of cards and envelops from Michael's and fancied them up with a Stampin' Up punch, baker's twine from The Twinery, and stamps from Memory Box (animals) and Stampin' Up (sentiment).

 Christmas stocking for baby...
I didn't have much leftover fabric from the original set of stockings I made, so I had to get a few coordinating batik prints and make a quilted one.  I actually like it better!

I also updated the gold sashes with some glittery snowflake fabric that I fell in love with. 

Finishing touches on the baby room...
I had the best intentions when I started sewing the bumpers and skirt for the crib months before baby arrived, but my mom had to finish them in the end.  Thanks mom!

Comments