Skip to main content

I think I've peaked

My card was featured on the Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog! This was the first time I have submitted projects for a challenge in five years, and it gave me the biggest creative confidence boost.

fresh crafts blog - lawn fawnatics

I submitted my s'more card to the Lawn Fawnatics "summertime fun" challenge. And on a whim, I made a second card at the last minute with an extra starry night background that I had on hand. My clean and simple last minute card was one of eight featured at the end of the challenge! This slimline card also might be the first card I've made without any stamping. 

fresh crafts blog - camp slimline

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Large Slimline Die Set
Lawn Fawn Build A Campsite Die Set
Lawn Fawn Glue Tube
Ranger Distress Ink

Comments