Skip to main content

koala slimline card with Lawn Fawn stamps and dies

You are koala-fied for hugs!
fresh crafts blog - koala-fied for hugs
Slimline cards are everywhere and I had to join the party! The slimline dies I bought from Lawn Fawn also included some slider dies, so I tried that for the first time as well. This card is featured on the Scrapbookpal.com blog.
fresh crafts blog - Copic colors for koala
I have been coloring cute Lawn Fawn critters with glee ever since taking a virtual class from Jenn Shurkus. She has the best Copic coloring tips and shading guides.
fresh crafts blog - embossing with Versamark
And the embossing at the bottom gave me all the heart eyes! I used Versamark black ink with clear sparkly embossing powder. The black ink kept the smaller font nice and crisp, rather than relying solely on the embossing powder.
Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - I Love You (calyptus) Flip-Flop
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Large Slimline with Sliders
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Hero Arts Fancy Dies - Leaves & Vines
Lawn Fawn Glue Tube
3L Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Strips
Copic Sketch Marker - W4
Copic Sketch Marker - W2
Copic Sketch Marker - W1
Copic Sketch Marker - RV10
Copic Sketch Marker - YR000
Sakura Glaze Pen
Versafine Ink
Judikins Embossing Powder - Iridescent Sparkle
Astrobrights envelope

Comments