Skip to main content

the best intentions

I am going to call this the card with the best intentions. I had taken a break from paper crafts for a while because life was crazy, and jumping back in was more difficult than I hoped.
fresh crafts blog - Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After
I tried to take a shortcut and do some background blending without the right tools. Big mistake. Especially since this technique is new to me. Time to go watch some more Laura Bassen videos.

But at least my daughter's friend will love this card for her My Little Pony birthday party. So in the end I'll call it a success.

Supplies:
stamps - Lawn Fawn "Critters Ever After"
ink - Memento | Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers - Copic | Wink of Stella
cardstock - Neenah Solar White | Michael's card base

Comments

Meihsia Liu said…
Love your beautiful card. The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
Virginia L. said…
Wow...love love the colors! You did the image beautifully! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!