Skip to main content

sequin shaker gift tag

I was so inspired when I saw Jennifer McGuire's shaker card that was all shaker and no card. For the Simon Says Sparkle and Shine Challenge I decided to make a gift tag for my sweet daughter who loves all things shiny and crafty.
fresh crafts: clear shaker gift tag with sequins
I don't have the Fuse tool that Jennifer McGuire used in her video but sewing works just as well. I had initially tried to do this tag in a circle, but I need to stick with sewing straight lines for now. This one turned out much better!

Supplies:
Page protector - Staples
Sequins - Advantus
Cardstock - DCWV
Ribbon - Creative Impressions
Sewing Machine - Janome

Comments

Laura said…
This is really fun!
Melissa Bove said…
Such a fun and beautiful tag!! Love this!! Very cool!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa