Skip to main content

staying fresh in Hawaii

I recently returned from an amazing family vacation in Hawaii. My husband's parents live there, so it was great to play with cousins and hang out at the beach.
During some vacation downtime I ordered the Stay Fresh stamp and die set from Avery Elle because I knew that I would need it for my scrapbook.
Now I am using it for everything! This shadowbox came together quickly and I love this little pineapple more than ever. 
This project was made for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog, Anything Goes.

Supplies:
frame - Ikea
stamp - Avery Elle
die - Avery Elle
ink - Archival Ink by Ranger
Distress Stickles
paint - Prang Watercolors

Comments

Lin said…
I envy you your vacation! This is a perfect souvenier to remind you of all that you experienced there! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!